onsdag 1 november 2017

My Adorable Divine Feminine Triad

Let me introduce you to my adorable divine feminine triad. The inner child in all her glory and in my three different facets. I love to portray them in my drawings.

The little baby girl is the daughter of God. The piece of me that never left God, the light within that can't be separated from God. She is my treasure. Her total dependency of God is the beholder of my faith. She only knows joy and play. When she is the main character in my drawings they are so funny. She makes me laugh. Her way of explaining what the Holy Spirit is always amazes me. Life is about pleasure and play for this little darling of mine.

The teenager is the girl before innocence in both body and mind was taken away from me. She is my little virgin Mary, the vessel of grace and mercy. The absolute co-creator of anything that can bring more love to the world. For her life is about purpose and peace.

The young woman is the sensual feminine in me who believes in any form of love: agape, eros and philos. She is all about connection, sharing, loving, intimacy and desire. Love is romantic and transformational. It is the juice of life. She needs passion to be the person she is.

Do I need to say that I love them wholeheartedly?


Inga kommentarer: