onsdag 18 oktober 2017

An Author Conversation #3 with Andrea Hylen and Marie Ek Lipanovska

Join us for a conversation about two of the stories in the new book: Innovative Voices: True Stories by Women Awakening a New World.


Co-hosts and authors:
Marie Ek Lipanovska and Andrea Hylen




Pain has a Purpose and a Story to Tell by Marie Ek Lipanovska


My name is Marie, and I am a mother of three children. My lifestyle is meditative, sensual, and graceful. I am devoted to God, and I find peace and joy in doing His will for me. Evangelization and meditation are my contributions to our beautiful world. Through books, live talks, and Youtube I pass forward my personal gifts of faith, hope, and love.

www.marieeklipanovska.se
www.healmyvoicesweden.com
www.youtube.com/user/sjalaglad


Free Your Mind: Live YOUR Normal Life by Andrea Hylen


Andrea Hylen believes in the power of a woman’s voice to usher in a new world. She is the founder of Heal My Voice, a Writing and Transition Coach and Orgasmic Meditation teacher. Andrea has discovered her unique gifts while parenting three daughters and learning to live life fully after the deaths of her brother, son and husband. She travels around the world speaking, teaching, leading workshops and collaborating with women and men. Her passion is authentically designing and living life and supporting others in doing the same.

To connect with Andrea and learn about current projects go to:
www.andreahylen.com and
www.healmyvoice.org

Book release October 27 on Amazon.



Heal My Voice Facebook
www.facebook.com/HealMyVoice

Heal My Voice Sweden Facebook
www.facebook.com/HealMyVoiceSweden

Innovative Voices: True Stories by Women Awakening a New World on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Innovative-Voices-True-Stories-by-Women-Awakening-a-New-World-132407110684742/

Inga kommentarer: