torsdag 12 oktober 2017

Woman of the Day, Oct 12: Monisha Mittal

Please Join me in Celebrating The Authors and the Spaceholders Of the 10th Heal My Voice Book: Innovative Voices: True Stories By Women Awakening A New World.


Meet Monisha Mittal,

A woman with a curious point of view Monisha is an organizational consultant with 20 years experience linking people to solutions. She served as member on the Heal My Voice Board for several years, and Monisha is a co-author of several HMV anthologies. In Innovative Voices she shares yet another story. Book available on Amazon October 27.


"I want to try something new right now. I want to talk about the logic of the heart, something I am always touched by and attuned to. 
2 conversations, both with children. In the first a friend tells me about a touch conversation with her 6 yr old niece. Her niece told her she wanted her to live closer by so she could spend time with her. What was tough, my friend said, was explaining to her why she couldn't. The moment spoke to me right away. She is speaking from emotional logic. Her heart is saying: I love you, live closer to me. How do you formulate a response that honors that directness instead of evades or denies it? 
A week before, I accompanied another friend who was picking up her 3 yr old daughter from pre-school. The daughter was very excited about a drawing she had made for her mom. Somehow sitting in her car seat she managed to rip off a tiny bit of the side. Tiny to us but catastrophe for her. She would not be consoled. Her mother and I tried different angles but she kept crying. What was going on I wondered? I turned my attention to listening harder. Finally, I heard it. She seemed very concerned that something that had once been beautiful had been destroyed. So I leaned into that. "Did you know art does not need to be perfect to be beautiful?" I asked. She stopped crying, just enough to listen more, so I knew I was onto something. 
The Heart has its own Logic, and we honor each other when we can listen to what another's heart is truly asking." - Monisha on Facebook

BLOG

On Monisha's blog a curious point of view you can read about her journey of exploration problem solving from different perspectives.



PODCAST

Listen to the Conversation between Monisha and Andrea Hylen:
Finding Power Through the Feminine with Monisha Mittal




Connect with Monisha

BLOG:
https://acuriouspointofview.wordpress.com/

Facebook:
www.facebook.com//yourinnerease

Twitter: @MonishaMittal

Website coming soon:
www.monishamittal.com

Inga kommentarer: