onsdag 25 oktober 2017

Woman of the Day, Oct 25: Sofia Wren

Please Join me in Celebrating The Women Of the 10th Heal My Voice Book: Innovative Voices: True Stories By Women Awakening A New World.


Meet Sofia Wren,

a writer, singer and intuitive coach for writers and creative entrepreneurs. Sofia also serves women and society through prayers and sharing about angels on FB, Youtube and her blog. She is a contributing author in Feminine Voices (2014), and in Innovative Voices (Release on Amazon on Oct 27).


"My name is Sofia Wren and I was born on an island. As a little mermaid, I played with rocks on the beach and tried to jump over waves. I’ve always been sensitive, and drawn to Mother Nature. My Momma was the Ocean. I always loved books, and after reading fantasy novels I decided to become a priestess with magic powers. This is who I really am. 
I work with entrepreneurs and creatives with a message to share who want to make faster progress on their projects and always know what to do next because they can hear their intuition and trust it.

I help people to be more authentic in their message (online, social media, video, blog, email, books, in person, etc.) so people can really KNOW them. That means people can find you, connect with you, give you business or read your stuff. And it’s life changing." 

Free preview of the forthcoming book FREEDOM YEAR:

In this coming-of-age story and memoir, Sofia Wren at twenty nine reflects on her eccentric past and the real, raw moments that gave her freedom to embrace sexuality, personal power and express her voice with the truth and integrity of someone who has found herself at long last.



CLOSE YOUR EYES AND LISTEN:



CONNECT WITH SOFIA:

http://sofiawren.com/
www.facebook.com/SofiaWren
www.facebook.com/ManifestGoddess
www.instagram.com/Sofia.wren
www.twitter.com/SofiaWren

---------------

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:




BOOK ON AMAZON ON OCT 27


Inga kommentarer: