söndag 22 oktober 2017

Woman of the Day; Oct 22: Marie Ek Lipanovska

Please Join me in Celebrating The Women Of the 10th Heal My Voice Book: Innovative Voices: True Stories By Women Awakening A New World.


Meet Marie Ek Lipanovska,

that's me, the blogger. 
I am a mother of three children, an evangelist, and a mentor for women in transition. I am also the founder of Heal My Voice Sweden, and a publisher of three HMVS anthologies. In Innovative Voices my contribution is a story called "Pain has a purpose, and a story to tell."


My deepest passion is my relationship to Jesus. A life without God's love is unthinkable. When I lost everything in my life, He was there by my side. When I was to tired to write or do anything, He asked me to draw, so that I could let go of all the pain that I felt in body, soul and heart. He found me useful when society gave up on me. When I didn't know how to pay my rent or put food on my table, God came to my rescue. When I needed clothes for me and my son, he sent me that.  
Today is my birthday. I am moving into my 50th year in this body that I love so much. Two years ago I was so depleted that I didn't have enough life energy left in me to live. God was keeping me alive with every breath. I had a choice, to ask for help or to die. My history told me that I was not valuable. I was the strong person that never asked for support, and the few times when I had done it, I got the answer: "I am sorry but I can't".
I reached out to four Heal My Voice Sweden sisters: Carina, Lisbeth, Rinella, and Titti. Women that I trusted. "Please come, I don't want to live anymore." And they came. They carried me through the worst part, and made sure I had good food, company, and the love that only friendship can bring. They never stopped seeing me for who I am: a passionate woman with a purpose, and an open heart, willing to lead by example. Determined to never give up my faith in God, and real love. 
Here I am, Eva Marie, a graceful sensual woman in transition. I am here to tell my story, because it matters. I am here to show that God never gives up on me, and how important it is to have real friends that loves you for who you are. No matter what!







CONNECT WITH ME:

www.marieeklipanovska.se

----------------------

Inga kommentarer: