söndag 6 maj 2012

Simply Waiting and Wishing - by my guest Adrienne MacDonald

I have spent a lot of my life waiting and wishing, maybe you have as well?

I have waiting to get older and then wishing I have completed something when I was younger.

Waiting and wishing to be in a relationship and then wishing I’d never met the person.

Wishing life would stay the same and then waiting for something new.

I had been waiting and wishing for validation of my work, my life, and my clothes even how I walk lol.

And then all of sudden I realized that I was the person I was waiting and wishing for, it was me that would validate me, be an union with me, my own marriage to me.

I am (and you) “The Gift” I have been waiting for, there is nothing outside of me that will fill me up, outside of me can contribute and enhance who I believe I am. Wow how freeing is this?

Living my life from this perspective is honest and opened, allows me to find the parts of me that I have deemed unlovable, scared, wounded so that I heal and love them, love all of me. This vibration of oneness that I have tapped into is all around me, in me, through me. I am infinite and so are you, believe that only for you.

We are so amazing, we are the image and light of the vibration of all that there is. Allow you to see you for just one day, if you don’t agree that you are “The Gift” you have been waiting for that is ok.

However I do invite you to visit my website for a free “I am the Gift” meditation, http://www.thegiftoffocus.com

Allow waiting for the beautiful life that you are calling in, and simply make a wish every day.



Adrienne MacDonald
Vibrational Life Coach
Access BARS Facilitator


Inga kommentarer: